AICTE provides financial assistance to various Institutions for improvement of infrastructure, development of faculty and students as a part of its functions. Some scholarship schemes have specially been designed for the welfare of meritorious students, girl students and differently abled students.RIFD Bureau is headed by Advisor and assisted by Dy. Director and Assistant Directors, Consultants & supporting staff in carrying out its activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Encouraging students to take-up higher education through PG scholarship.
- Encouraging girl students and differently abled students to take up technical education at graduation level.
- To inculcate entrepreneurship values and providing training inputs.
- Facilitating students to take-up internship in Industry
- Promotion of innovation through organizing Smart India HACKATHON and encouraging Start ups by Students
- Various schemes are being implemented to improve the standard & quality of faculty in the technical institutes enabling them to tackle the challenges posed in the ever-growing field of technology.
- Qualifications and pay scales of faculty and supporting technical staff.
- Facilitating students and faculty to visit and participate in National/ International conferences, seminars and symposium etc.